My family of 7 recently stayed for two nights at the Nonantum Resort in Kennebunkport. We were there for a local wedding. The hotel was outstanding! We had 3 rooms in the annex building all overlooking the river and were extremely comfortable. The rooms were spacious, clean and well appointed. The staff was welcoming and accommodating to all of our requests. The breakfast buffet was a huge hit with our 5 teenage boys and they also had dinner in the restaurant, and lunched at the pool café.
I highly recommend the Nonantum for its location as well, as we were able to walk to town and do some shopping and sight seeing.
We look forward to returning soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport