We stayed overnight in a very nice large two bedded room overlooking the water. The location was ideal for seeing and experiencing the small town and the beach. I really enjoyed watching the changing light over the water in the evening and early morning. The room was clean and in good condition and the breakfast buffet was outstanding. One of our group was upgraded to a room in the building adjacent to the hotel lobby, with a view of the water - outside of her room was a meeting place for guests at a wedding in the resort - however they were considerate and did not congregate after 11:00p.m. From booking to checking out and especially in the breakfast room all of the staff were friendly, helpful and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport