We so much enjoyed our getaway to Kennebunkport and the opportunity to visit the fabulous Nonantum Resort right on Ocean Drive. Our room overlooked the river with pleasure and fishing boats moored at the marina or beginning their journey to the open sea. Our room was spacious and very well appointed with expansive water views and a great bed!
We enjoyed dinner in the 95 Ocean dining room. Do try Chef True's Blueberry Ribs, simply fall off the bone awesome! The breakfast buffet the following morning was simply spectacular! almost everything you could desire was laid out for our enjoyment with great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport