Nonantum Resort
US$153
Groupon.com
Rhumb Line Resort(Kennebunkport)
US$141
Lodge at Turbat's Creek(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$108
The Tides Beach Club(Kennebunkport)
US$361
Colony Hotel(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$195
The Grand Hotel(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$134
King's Port Inn(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$152
US$86
US$409
US$371
US$146
US$134
1,823 results
All reviewsportside lodgefairy gardenbreakfast buffetnew englandkennebunk riverfree shuttlenewer buildingview of the riveradirondack chairspineapplemy husband and ilobstercarriage houseshuttle servicemain buildingping pongoverlooking the water
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Great resort with lots to do for families. Room was charming and quirky, the floor ran at a funny angle! Room was clean, comfortable, modern and had been designed by local school kids, very tastefully! There was free breakfast but each morning it seemed to be an inconvenience that we were a couple and not a family. Although there were several free tables visible set out for four we were asked to wait until a small table for two was available, not a serious issue but a bit odd! Overall, a pleasant stay.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Mainah3, Owner at Nonantum Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Hi there,
I am glad you enjoyed your room! Each year a middle school class is given a grant and a room to makeover using as many eco-friendly and locally made products as they can. It has resulted in some beautiful rooms while reducing our carbon footprint! I am sorry you had to wait for breakfast; it is open to the public, so the open tables may have been reserved. We hope you'll join us again if you should ever find yourself back our way.
Best,

Reviewed 11 August 2014

nonantum was awesome, service was great, room was nice, food was outstanding.... we came for a getaway romantic weekend and the folks here did not disappoint us!!! We highly recommend the Nonantum and promise, we will be back!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello!
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your weekend of romance. We actually have a package called "Love is in the Air" that includes a one night stay along with chocolate covered strawberries and champagne awaiting your arrival! To kick it up a notch, book a room with a jacuzzi tub! Thanks for recommending us and for writing such a stellar review! We'll see you back soon.
Cheers,

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Overall I was very satisfied with the Nonantum resort. Their breakfast was exceptional (although you typically will have to pay extra for it) only to be surpassed by the food in hotel's restaurant (dinner). Some other positives included old colonial charm, very hospitable staff, great view of the water from the room. Although Charming I did not love the old fashion elevator - a staff member had to be available for it to be operated. I also thought they went a little cheap during their last renovation - was not overly excited to see linoleum all over the bathroom, and the tub and fixtures were in need of some TLC and or updating (I did stay in the older section of the resort, so maybe the other units are nicer).

Room Tip: opt for the breakfast - its worth it!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Mainah3, Owner at Nonantum Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Hello Mr Logistics:
I really appreciate your nice write up! I am glad you had such a nice time here!
Just to clarify about breakfast - if you book directly with the Nonantum, (on line, in person or on the phone) not only do you get the lowest price, (since we do not have to pay a commission to a third party booker, you get a better deal and probably a better room!) but you also get FREE breakfast! For a logistics guy like you, I am sure this sounds good!
So we will look forward to seeing you here again soon!
All The Best,

Reviewed 11 August 2014

My daughter and I recently took an extended weekend to explore Kennebunkport. We stayed at Nonatum Resort. What a wonderful experience we had there! The property is breathtaking. The staff is very friendly and helpful. And, the food was outstanding! I will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: I think the only thing that would have made our stay better was a room with a balcony or patio.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Hello!
We have many rooms with patios or balconies, so next time you book a room with us be sure to request one! This summer has been filled with mother/daughter retreats, which warms my heart. I just love to see families enjoying time spent together. I am glad you enjoyed looking out at the beautiful river and eating in our dining room. We hope to see you again!

Warmly,

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We Loved The place! Had a great meal on the front deck, the food was incredible! There was many activities right at the resort, We enjoyed the lobster tour. I would highly recommend this place for a romantic getaway or even for families. Thanks to the wonderful staff for making it an awesome weekend. we will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Mainah3, Owner at Nonantum Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Hi Arnie:
One of the things I like most about what you had to say is that it is the staff that makes the difference, because the truth of the matter is that there are lots of great hotels and restaurants but the reason people love the Nonantum the way they do is that our staff really is quite magical!
Yesterday I was talking to a guest who told me that she had fallen while out walking around. When she mentioned this to Deb in the Gift Shop, Deb told her to bring the shorts to her and that she would take them home and get the blood out before it stained the garment! The guest was totally amazed! I was not surprised at all. That is simply the way we do things!
Thanks so much for visiting us, for sharing your experience and most of all, for having such a wonderful time. There is nothing that makes our day as much as watching our guests have fun!
Warm Regards,