Nonantum Resort
Lodge at Turbat's Creek(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$79
Groupon.com
Kennebunkport Inn(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$247
Rhumb Line Resort(Kennebunkport)
US$141
The Tides Beach Club(Kennebunkport)
US$361
Colony Hotel(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$195
Orbitz.com
The Grand Hotel(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$134
King's Port Inn(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$152
US$86
US$409
US$371
US$134
1,826 results
All reviewsportside lodgefairy gardenbreakfast buffetnew englandkennebunk riverfree shuttlenewer buildingview of the riveradirondack chairspineapplemy husband and ilobstercarriage houseshuttle servicemain buildingping pongoverlooking the water
Reviewed 28 August 2009

Go back again! I must say I was a little worried since we'd never been there and didn't know anyone who had gone either. The Nonantum is smack in the middle of everything. The hotel was very charming with nice gardens and clean grounds. The staff was very accomidating to your needs. They offered a breakfast with your stay and it was a lovely buffet. Our room was in the portside lodge on the top floor. The room was very clean, a/c worked great and tub was awesome too. There are so many places to eat up there but we did eat in the hotel one night and it was delicious and portions were generous. We will definately go back with the family!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2009

Stayed for 3 nights having just come from Bar Harbor. Found experience to be less than expected and not as nice as Bar Harbor. Hotel is overpriced. Stayed in Portside Lodge in a recently renovated room - nice with hardwood floors. But room had only shades, no curtains. Nice glow shone in all night and bright as a light bulb in morning. The mattress was uncomfortable. They need to purchase new mattrresses. First night, fought with sheet to stay tucked around mattress. For $400 a night, I expected a better, more comfortage bed. Have paid far less in other hotels for a more comfortable sleep. Bathroom is small, but was clean.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
3  Thank LJones48
Reviewed 1 August 2009

Just wanted to write and tell everyone of the wonderful experience we had at this resort.
We stayed there with there 5 night package....which includes buffet breakfast every morning and 2 dinners, a pool lunch a trolly ride and other discount coupons. We actually have stayed there many times before but this time I felt a need to rave about the staff and place itself. Starting with the rooms which were spotless thanks to our housekeeper Corine she always had a smile on her face and went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed :). We stayed at the Portside which has the best view of the river. The wait staff at the Pub , breakfast and dinner were awesome!!!
And the dinner was one of our best meals from apps to the dinner itself!!! Really great quality. The nigt we were there they had a pasta station and everything was prepared fresh in front of you. My husband enjoyed the shrimp cokcktail and the lobster cakes!
They also had entertainment playing at dinner which was Tony and his band...very enjoyable indeed!!! Honestly, we couldn't find 1 thing wrong and we also had a week with great weather to boot!!!! Thanks again, Nonantum for a great time see ya next year!!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wpunch
Reviewed 12 July 2009

This was a nice enough hotel/inn (not really a resort), rooms very clean and decent sized if a little old fashioned, breakfast decent, staff friendly though overall it was a bit expensive. 15 minute walk into Kennebunkport for nice shops and a couple of restaurants (nothing near hotel). Nice 20 minute walk to Walkers Point. Weather not good so didn't use small pool by river but looked nice and clean.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EdBear
Reviewed 10 July 2009

My wife and I stayed at the Nontantum during the last half of June and had an awesome experience. We were booked on the third floor of the portside building with an awesome view of the river. The staff always had a smile on their face and was very helpful. We also met the General Manager Tina and the Innkeeper. We were very impressed by how accessible not only the staff was, but also the management. For those who complained in previous post I have little sympathy for you knowing how easily any "real" issues could have been remedied considering how much contact we had with senior staff. My wife and I took the kayaks out, they ask that you stay on the river for your safety, which is fine considering there is more than enough to see on the river, and I truly believe venturing out to the ocean would pose a hazard to oneself. That was not our only aquatic adventure we went out on the Pineapple Ketch with Captain John Martin. The Pineapple ketch is an extremely charming sailboat that is docked at the Nonantum. The crew was friendly, informative, and very accommodating when my wife became seasick. Last, but certainly not least we ate at the Nonantum restaurant 95 Ocean. The food was some of the best food we have had during our many trips to New England. We had a Shrimp Cocktail with huge shrimp and tangy cocktail sauce, and the sweet and smoky topaz for appetizers. I had the Lobster Cakes which had plentiful amounts of fresh lobster meat, perfect texture, and a hint of lemon. My wife had the Haddock and ate it all, which is a good sign considering she is one of the pickiest eaters I have ever met. We finished it off with a three layer cheesecake. As I mentioned earlier we met the GM and Innkeeper, I should also mention that the Executive Chef was running the dining room floor that night and came over to our table and helped us pick our meals. I have been to 100's of restaurants from Florida to L.A, but never have had such an awesome experience. I don't want to sound like am gushing, but I really feel it's necessary to shed some light on this hotel given some of the negative comments I just read, by the way both buildings have an elevator from what we could tell. We will certainly be back next year. Our only complaint: the rain, my god the weather in Maine sometimes. A piece of local culture if you like an amazing Maine treat grab a whoopie pie at a local store, they're high calorie, but well worth it. Also the best deal on lobster rolls is port lobster, don't be fooled by all the signs for award winning lobster rolls, a lobster roll is just lobster, mayo, and a roll so save yourself some money, because KBP can be expensive.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple