“Special place”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Manchester NH
“Special place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Housed in a beautiful Victorian, this is a special place for a memorable meal. We had venison and lamb. Both beautifully done.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank NordicSkiers

“A Romantic Must”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

Had another wonderful dinner at One Stanley last night. Enjoy a cocktail in the lounge before dinner and visit with other patrons; always a nice way to relax before your meal. The atmosphere is wonderful as well as the staff & Chef Owner Dan Davis is always a pleasure. Don't miss the Mignonettes Mercurio, my favorite! Best to make a reservation. I think that they are closing for the summer mid April but call to check!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank W G
Harwich, Massachusetts
“Perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013 via mobile

We stayed at The B&B next door at Three Stanley and had a wonderful fine dining experience here. We will be back next year for sure.

2 Thank ikeepitsimple
Stratton, Maine, United States
“Everytime I go there the food is sooo good!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2011

This is my husband and my favorite restaurant, we love everything on the menu. I have worked in the food service industry for almost 20 years, and this is still my favorite place to eat. the consistency in the dishes and the service are the two top reasons that we love this place. Everything that we have had on the menu is delicious, literally metling in your mouth, but the important part is that it tastes the same everytime you order it!!! The service is outstanding, you leave there feeling like you have been completley spoiled rotten. I love the atmosphere, you walk in feeling like you are in someone's beautiful home, and you can appreciate all the little details in the decor.

• Visited December 2011
4 Thank bee3378
Portland, Maine
“With such a strong menu it's always hard to choose”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2010

I've been living near Kingfield for quite a while. Long enough that I've been fortunate enough to have eaten at One Stanley enough times to have tried everything on the menu at least once, even the sweetbreads.

If One Stanley was in Portland it would be the talk of the town. In my opinion it's better than Back Bay Grill and comparable to Hugos in quality. The service is top notch.

Dan Davis has created a menu that's uniquely Maine. My favorite dish is the rabbit but you can't go wrong with anything on the menu. It's not a place for vegetarians. There isn't a single vegetarian option on the menu,

It's the best deal for a fine dinning anywhere near Sugarloaf USA.

4 Thank RufusInPortland