“Best Lobster Rolls at a Great Price!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bedrock Lobster Pound
Ranked #49 of 70 Restaurants in Kittery
Cuisines: Seafood
Hartford, New York, United States
“Best Lobster Rolls at a Great Price!”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

My husband and I made a trip over to the Kittery Trading Post and decided to get something to eat when we were done shopping. We had no destination in mind, we just felt like grabbing something like a Lobster Roll before we headed home. This place is actually a fish market, and I almost turned and left, but my husband noticed the sign for the Lobster Roll, so we parked and went in. One of the best decisions we made! The meat was super fresh, and the price was amazing too! For $20 we both got a Lobster Roll and a soda. My husband declared it the best he's ever had! There were no fillers, just big chunks of lobster meat, on a bun, the way it should be! What pushed it over the top for my husband was the fact that it tasted like they used Miracle Whip...which he loves. I love mayonaise, but honestly, it tasted so good I barely noticed the extra tang...lol! The staff was very nice, it just took a few minutes and we were on the road again.

There's really nowhere to eat there, it's just take out, but if you want one of the best rolls in Maine..in our opinion...check it out!

• Visited September 2013