“Great Lunch!”

Robert's Maine Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Robert's Maine Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 79 Restaurants in Kittery
Price range: US$7 - US$48
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Near Kittery Trading Post
Description: Robert's opened in June 2006 with the same mission that it has today: to take a fresh spin on farm-to-table Maine cuisine. Sourcing local ingredients has always been a strong part of Maine culture, and we are passionate about taking these values to the next level with innovative dishes and modern ambience. So yes, we are renowned for our lobster, baked and fried seafood, steaks, burgers and local craft beer, but we also strive to include New American elements to our menu with seasonal, local ingredients. Over the years, Robert's has grown to become a Maine institution, celebrating the evolving culinary landscape of the state. Most importantly, we strive to serve locals and visitors with food that is fresh, mindful and delicious!
Reviewed 23 June 2018

My wife and I enjoyed our recent lunch at Robert's Maine Grill. We had been there several times previously and we have never had a bad meal. The service is very friendly and efficient, and the clam chowder was delicious. I had fried clams and my wife enjoyed the lobster sliders. We like this restaurant and we will return for lunch or dinner whenever we are in Kittery.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,322)

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Robert's is a great spot for lunch or dinner. From the outside, it looks like a fancy restaurant, but the inside is very friendly, with great seating and the food to match. The Oysters are always fresh, with very good variety, and the kids menu is also

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Met a friend for an early dinner after exploring the outlet shopping in Kittery. We were seated upstairs and had a nice view of the water. Server was attentive and made recommendations. Lobster roll, calamari, crab cakes, and pulled pork were all delicious. Whoopie pie/cake for dessert did not have much flavor so was disappointing. We would return here in the future though as the seafood did not disappoint and that was the main reason for selecting this place. Ask for a table on the second floor as the views are nicer there.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I ate here with my stepdaughter and my wife on a Saturday afternoon in June for a late lunch. The restaurant has a coastal feel, but is thoroughly modern with high vaulted ceilings, and lots of windows overlooking the nearby waterway. The menu is somewhat small, but there are lots of difficult choices to be made. Although there are lots of seafood items on the menu, they make other dishes and make them well. For lunch, I had the House Smoked Turkey Sandwich, which had spinach, bacon,
onion, goat cheese, and herb cranberry bread. This was probably the best meal I had on my trip. Our server was attentive, so no complaints about service. The menu is a bit pricey, but I think the quality of the ingredients and the nice atmosphere is worth the premium.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We were a party of 11, and 4 of us had gluten and dairy allergies as well as one with seafood allergies. They took care of us over the phone and had a table waiting. Our server was sweet and helpful. She really helped with our allergies. The gluten free burger was good, but we couldn’t have fries and the salad wasn’t the best. We tried the gd breaded haddock. It didn’t taste as good as the regular one and was kind of spicy. Others at our table had the regular one and compared it to the gf one, and they weren’t impressed with the gf one. People at our table loved their meals—salmon with asaparagus and rice, fried chicken with Mac and cheese and potatoes, chowder,and crab roll. Overall it was good, but our family of 5 paid $150 with tip.