“Chicagoans Craving Seafood!”

Robert's Maine Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Robert's Maine Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 80 Restaurants in Kittery
Price range: US$7 - US$48
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Near Kittery Trading Post
Description: Robert's opened in June 2006 with the same mission that it has today: to take a fresh spin on farm-to-table Maine cuisine. Sourcing local ingredients has always been a strong part of Maine culture, and we are passionate about taking these values to the next level with innovative dishes and modern ambience. So yes, we are renowned for our lobster, baked and fried seafood, steaks, burgers and local craft beer, but we also strive to include New American elements to our menu with seasonal, local ingredients. Over the years, Robert's has grown to become a Maine institution, celebrating the evolving culinary landscape of the state. Most importantly, we strive to serve locals and visitors with food that is fresh, mindful and delicious!
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

The four of us really enjoyed our dinner at Robert’s last night! We were seated within 10 minutes, greeted by a welcoming hostess and wait staff, and asked for a drink order promptly. Prices were a bit high (Oysters $3/each), most entrees $24 to $40. The calamari appetizer was ok (a bit rubbery in texture) with a nicely spiced sauce. Loved the Brussels sprouts with pecans and blue cheese! My Wente Cabernet Sauvignon was $11/glass, but it was a decent pour and delicious. My sister loved her Pinot Gris from Oregon. I opted for a hot buttered lobster roll, which was delicious (I highly recommend). My sister loved her grilled salmon. My husband really enjoyed the fish & chips. We didn’t stay for dessert. Overall a very memorable restaurant experience.

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,342)

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Stopped here for Lunch on a recommendation of a friend. Was a little disappointed. Started with the Lobster sliders, the biscuits were stale-not good at all. I had the Fish and Chips-all I tasted was the frying oil-had no flavor. My wife had the crab and avocado melt-was decent. My son had the cheeseburger-did not like it one bit and he has had his fair share of burgers. All is all was not impressed with our meal.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018

I have been here several times. There is a good selection. The food is usually pretty good but not great. Prices are a bit high. My wife and I substituted potatoes and coleslaw for broccoli and vegetables. There was a $3 fee for each substitution. Our bill was $60 and $9 was in substitution charges. Beware. The waitstaff was good tonight.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

We usually go to Bob's but last night it was raining so we decided to go to Bob's upscale restaurant -- Robert's and we were glad we did. We love oysters and we had at least 10 different types to choose from and they are also displayed on ice so you can check out their sizes. It came with a chili scallion mignonette which was excellent. We had wine, haddock chowder and fish tacos. All highly recommended. The service, music and atmosphere were excellent. We will be back -- soon I hope!

1  Thank Gregg M
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Of course the lobster was fresh and wonderful. But so was the Caesar Salad with grilled chicken, Roaster Corn on the Cob, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy... do I need to go on? Go there! (A bit expensive.)