“Wonderful for the whole family!”
other travellers have booked this property
Lito Lodge
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Lito Lodge
Main floor master bedroom. King bed.
2nd bedroom - trundle bed
Enjoy morning coffee overlooking MDI and Cadillac Mountain
Fully stocked kitchen
Enjoy the view while doing dishes
Comfy leather furniture and large flat screen TV
looking out from the sunroom
Lower floor bedroom. Two twin beds.
Bathroom on lower floor
Living room on lower floor
View at night
Sunroom
Lito Lodge from the water
The backyard
Enjoy lunch on the deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lexx G
“Wonderful for the whole family!”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Lito Lodge was a hit! I was tasked with booking a place good enough for me, my two kids (aged 6 and 2), my parents, and my husband's parents. Quite a task if I do say so myself! This was my first time ever being in charge of planning a vacation, and my first time booking a vacation rental, so needless to say, I was nervous! The pictures were beautiful. The price was right. The location was decent. There had to be a catch, right? NOT ONE!

The house was calm, relaxing, and perfect. Everything we needed was already there and taken care of. There is a Wal-Mart right down the road, and we were able to easily get groceries. We rented a kayak from Scotty's and were out on the bay everyday, either out in kayak or looking for shells or just enjoying the GORGEOUS view. The deck was great for grilling outside. When it got cold (as it did at night and sometimes during the day), we sat in the sun room and watched the boats pick up their pots from the water. We brought binoculars to enjoy the wildlife and were able to see so many stars right from the deck.

Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park were about a half-hour away, which I thought might be a bit far at first, but to be honest, after being in Bar Harbor, I'm so glad we stayed in a less crowded, calmer area. I don't think we'd be able to get something so serene closer to town. While Bar Harbor and Acadia were amazing, they could also get very crowded. And it was through driving back and forth that we found some amazing stops, like Smokies BBQ and Lobsters (AH-mazing) and Scenic Flights of Acadia (flying over the islands -- so cool!). Without that drive, we'd have missed out on some staples of our trip.

Okay, I'm going on and on, but I just can't help it. We all had a great time. I would recommend this place again and again to anyone who wants an adventurous vacation with a relaxing and welcoming place to come home to. Thank you so much for sharing your property and making it easy for this first-time vacation planner to book!

Your age range 25-34
Management Response
27 Jul 2017
I am so happy you enjoyed your time at Lito Lodge!
Dangel194...
“Mr”
Reviewed 29 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

Lito lodge was clean comfortable and beautiful. The ocean and mountain views were spectacular.
Close enough to bar harbor and Acadia but far enough away for peace and quiet. Cooked on the grill to sounds of loons and seagulls. What a week of comfort and relaxation.
Would highly recommend this rental to couples or families. It has everything you would need for an eventful memorable stay.

Yung C
“beautiful view”
Reviewed 15 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Lito Lodge is a nice, clean and quite one, which has a den and a patio. It takes about 30 min drive to Acadia. We had a good time.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 24 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: That there was no cd player and I wish they had binoculars.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NY
Reviewed 27 April 2014 for a stay in July 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
MA
Reviewed 9 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Ron K
Columbus, Ohio
“A Great Place To Stay When Visiting Acadia”
Reviewed 23 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

This was our first time renting a vacation property of this nature. Things could not have gone smoother. Easy to book the property, the direction brought us right to the house, the beach front access was awesome.

We rented Kayaks from one of the recommend local service providers "Scotty's" they delivered on time and we used the kayaks every day. The property was centrally located so we were able to get to Schoodic Point, Bartlett's Winery (recommend a visit if staying here), Acadia and Bar Harbor with ease.

Turns a friend of mine lived close by and we met at the Lamoine General Store for breakfast. Good food and nice people..

When leaving Lamonie we stopped at the first wild blueberry stand on Route 1 heading south. We had an awesome slice of pie and fresh berries.

Our kids 14 and 10 years of age loved the place and did not want to leave...

Take a good look at this property. You will not be disappointed...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, amenities, solitude, the bay
Liked least: The one screen door did not work too well but it felt like home...:-)
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;