“Great sailing through space with very certified instructors.”

Skydive New England, LLC
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Lebanon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 2017 marks our 33rd year of operation in southern Maine. Skydive New England is known for it’s fun and friendly atmosphere and our passion for the sport. We employ state-of-the-art training methods and use only the latest technology in skydiving equipment. We boast an excellent safety record, and all of our instructors are licensed through the United States Parachute Association (USPA). Each of our instructors has completed an intense training program to ensure the best possible methods of instruction. Our AFF student training program is among the best in the country and continuously evolves to meet the advances in our sport. We are very proud of our program; we’re sure you will be too!
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Only thing I did not like is the weird guy with the beard (looked fake to me) on the video where you sign your rights to sue them in case you die.....hahaha. It was worth every penny - so I went twice!

1  Thank CommGen
"mph"
"instructions"
"skulls"

Reviewed 6 March 2012

This place was the best.The staff,the attitude and overall atmosphere makes your experience,second to none.I celebrated my bday with a great jump and they helped to take the experience to another level.The bonefires,lodging or camping opportinity,and absolute beautiful scenery makes "Skydive New England" the best choice for your skydive adventure.The jump is 20 minutes of your time but Skydive New England is a lifetime experience.

Reviewed 5 November 2011

My husband was given a gift certificate by his ex-wife as sort of a mean joke, so we bought a dive for me too, and we had an absolute blast. (Despite his ex's wishes, the whole thing went great. He is still very much alive and loved the experience!) They are very safety conscious, it is beautiful up there, and they do a great job priming you for what to expect. We still have the landing photos framed on the wall of our home gym. So much fun...plus you get a bumper sticker so people think you are really cool.

Reviewed 1 November 2011

nothing wrong with this! my kids got birthday treat there

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 September 2011

I did my first Tandem Skydive as part of a bachelor party for a friend of mine getting married. We had a 3pm "class" on a Saturday. They were a little backed up from some early morning winds but assured us we would all get to jump that day. Check-in was very easy and afterwards, we were invited to enjoy the facility. After about an hour, we were brought into the "classroom" which consisted of a video and signing waivers. After that, we waited for the 1:30 class to finish. We were finally called for what was the last flight of the night. TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT! I got suited up, went over all of the instructions with Paul, my instructor, from what the harness was, to how we would be strapped in, to jump and landing. They take safety very seriously here so left no questions unanswered. I got the video package. It costs more but worth every penny. The jump was AMAZING!!! I was nervous on the flight up, and my instructor made me feel very calm. Actually made me feel really at ease even when we were looking out of the plane to jump. He said, "You have fun, I will handle the rest!" And away we went! Like they say on the sign when you drive in, "Welcome to your new addiction!" I will be going back very soon.

3  Thank Matt S