“Extremely knowledgeable staff, excellent cuisine.”
Review of Fuel Restaurant

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main (202)
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The staff really knows their stuff. From their extensive wine list to the flavor profiles in the dinner entrees. The food is always spot on and the atmosphere is 'sexy comfortable'. Drop in for dinner or drinks, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

From the moment you walk through the door,you feel the ambience of a cozy, sleek, New York restaurant. The candlelight, the colors, the artwork combine to create a romantic atmosphere. The food has a French flair that is very enjoyable. My only criticism is that their delicious frog legs have been off the menu and I would love to have them back.The martinis are yummy, too! You can't go wrong and it is a romantic place foran anniversary dinner.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

The average twin cities restaurant features a menu with pictures of the dishes (as a favor to the fine diners who struggle to sound out "meatloaf") - but Fuel is exceptional. I had the short ribs and the little woman opted for the mac & cheese. Two thumbs up. We'll prepared and nice sized (as in not miniature) portions. Our server did a great job of handling our party of ten.

Overall a pleasant dining experience. As good as some of the finer spots in Portland.

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Yes,,You -Should Stop here!
This Restaurant obviously respects food.

French influenced,Flawless execution of all food.I saw some great plates rocking out those kitchen doors!

Take a tour of the art gallery and your in for a nice time.

Recommended> Yes!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I heard so many good things about Fuel that I thought it would be the perfect place to take some friends last Tuesday night. Unfortunately, the food was overcooked and cold. I wanted to send back the filets, but did not want to place my guests in that tense, uncomfortable situation because we were there for a special occasion. I did, however, write Executive Chef Mr. Oliver immediately after my visit, but never received the courtesy of a response.
Too bad it turned out the way it did, but I'll take my business someplace else.

5  Thank PjLbear