“No lawn sports, please.”

Marcos Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #35 of 108 Restaurants in Lewiston
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Marcos has private banquet facilities to accommodate groups of many sizes. We do anniversaries, weddings, receptions, funeral luncheons, business meetings, birthday parties and whatever other functions you may need us for. A luncheon buffet is available daily Monday-Friday from 11-2 as well as a regular menu from the kitchen. Dinner buffets are available anytime for groups of 40 or more.Marcos is also available for off site catering for groups of any size.
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Buffet is bland. Skip that and go for dinner. Great food! Good prices!

The atmosphere is kind of fancy, but he wait staff runs and is frantic like they work in a dinner. I don't want my dinner frisbee-d to me with a loud clank. Where's the class?

I couldn't enjoy my dinner, because I was ducking in fear of a lawn dart.

There are newer reviews for Marcos Ristorante Italiano

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Marcos restaurant accommodated our large group on just a few day's notice. We had a small function room, which worked out with our very noisy, large group. The staff was amazing and attentive, to all of our needs. We had a buffet, which was provided to meet our budgetary needs. The food was very good.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We had a good meal on a monday night, arriving after the rush around 7PM. we waited briefly before being seating in a nice booth. The waitress came over quickly and started us off with drinks. Decor was very Mediterranean, the room had a high cieling, it looked as if they could have added many more tables than they had set up, making for a spacious expierience. Food was good & prompt, lots of choices to be made looking at the menu. Next time, I will try the eggplant parm!

1  Thank Eddie_the_Litho
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Maybe they were having an off night. We went to Marcos with friends and the food was OK. Our waitress recommended the specials, so I ordered a steak special. I'm not sure how they managed it but the steak was over cooked and not seasoned well. Maybe the waitress didn't try it during pre-shift or it was just overcooked because it was later in the evening. My wife order a "tour" dish and the Lasagna was "gummy" with too many layers of over cooked pasta, and the Alfredo was tasteless. Our friend's dishes looked better then what we ordered. Our waitress was fairly good, but we noticed that some other folks we knew in the restaurant ordered before us and got their food after we had finished out main course. That does speak to some of the services issues that other reviewers have been talking about.

Because my friends dishes appeared to be better then the ones we ordered, and based on other reviews, I would give Marcos a second chance. However stick to the standard Italian fair and you should be ok.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

One reviewer mentioned how much better this is to Olive Garden- and Olive Garden is great!

The atmosphere was authentic and the food even more so! I look forward to coming back when I'm in maine.