“Maybe I should have had a sandwich”

Sam's Italian Foods
Ranked #39 of 104 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Livermore Falls, Maine
“Maybe I should have had a sandwich”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

My lasagne was cold and had no 'Italian' flavor. Service was poor even tho we were the only people in the restaurant

Litchfield
“Bland, dried out & expensive”
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I thought I would give Sam's one more try , sinjce it's only a block away & I was without transportation that day. I ordered a veal parm. sub & a soda. After parting with $11.00 and change, I found the meat almost the consistency of cardboard, bland with no flavor whatsoever. I walked out once again, determined to never return. What a waste of money when I could have gone to chopsticks for their buffet and spent less for much higher quality.

Visited July 2011
“If you are looking for a...”
Reviewed 17 November 2007

If you are looking for a REAL italian...these are the best...soft bread...great pickles...YUM!