“Great food for the price”

Fusion Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #45 of 109 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Fusion, formerly known as Dudley's, is your one stop source for dining & entertainment in Lewiston. Located within the Ramada Conference Center, Fusion offers 3 buffets daily, as well as a nightly dinner menu featuring Maine specialties like our Lobster Sea Shore Special. Stick around after dinner for nightly specials in our lounge and live music every weekend.
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We went there the other day , with my place of work where i work with seniors citizens and they live on a very tight budget and the price was right for all the yummy food they had. There was so much to choose from like shrimp,turkey ,mashed potatoes ,seafood newburge,pasta bake,stuffing and so much more, the salad was just right and the price you could not beat.The wait staff was wonderful we never had a empty glass of water or soda. Thank you for being so kind. We sure will be be back soon..

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I am sorry to say this is the worst meal I have ever been served anywhere including States and five country. The soup was good and the rolls were served with real butter. The Mashed potato was a watered down version of the type from a tv dinner. The American Chop suety lacked, meat, sauce and flavoring, The meatballs were right out of the freezeer with no sauce ,just plain frozen meatballs. The Chefs special vegetable was left over canned corn. I didn't try the rice. The precooked fish sticks were almost done. The shrimp nuggets i was told were good.
Even the waitress apologized and agreed it was so bad looking. They did offer a free desert for our troubles- I have taken my Mom there many times for lunch and the food has never been this bad. It was Saturday night dinner and I guess I know why there was no waiting.

2  Thank Ken B
Reviewed 3 September 2013

very friendly staff and great music. The drinks were resonabally priced .And very convient to stay at the ramada and no driving

Reviewed 22 July 2013

They have a dinner buffet and regular menu. Also, they have a breakfast buffet.

The prices are very reasonable. Like $7.99 for the dinner buffet with salad bar. Ordered off the menu and the food was pretty good.

Breakfast was fairly ordinary, but fine. It was pretty crowded, but plenty of room.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

While it is mostly buffet style, it is as good as any. It is inexpensive and hits the spot when your hungry.