“A wonderful bakery ”

Italian Bakery Products Co
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Lewiston
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

We go to this bakery a lot for baked goods. Everything is made fresh and taste good. I recommend this place to anyone. So good.

1  Thank Jeff A

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I know this is going to sound strange, but the cheeseburgers here, freakin Rock! Now add to this, the Sicilian Pizza to die for, a REAL Italian Grinder / Sandwich made with a whole loaf of French Bread, and filled like no other sandwich I've ever seen, oh yeah, donuts & pastries that will have you going back for more, well you get the picture.

If you are ever in the area, just stop and say "boy am I glad I did what Skip said, and I stopped here"!

Oh, did I mention some of the pastries are so big, you can only get 1 to a box:)

2  Thank slalemand
Reviewed 3 October 2013

If you looking for the best pastry made fresh daily, this is the place. If you looking for a take out sandwich ot Calzone this place for the money cannot be beat. Be careful of the neighborhood.

2  Thank Ken B
Reviewed 25 October 2012

This is a very small place, but has the best stuff in town! You will not be disappointed with anything that you get from the Bakery. Expect to have a hard time making up your mind on what to get.

2  Thank BeenMom
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I've been going to this bakery for over 50 years. I remember my parents taking me here for our weekly baked bean special. Our favorite part was deciding which pastry we wanted for dessert. Years later I still shop at this bakery for lunch several times a week. The employees are friendly and hard workers. They have donuts, pastries, pies, hot and cold subs, pizzas, different kinds of meat pies, coffee and much, much, more.
If you are ever in the Lewiston area stop by for a little piece of heaven. You won't regret it.

2  Thank pophamgirl