“Just a stop Over” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Briarwood Motor Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lincoln
Briarwood Motor Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Lincoln
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Just a stop Over”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Needed a place to stay for the night. Lady at the desk was very friendly and helped with all my needs, The room was a little dated neverthe less it was clean and comfy. They also had Wifi which was a big plus, also had a small microwave and refrigerator. Plus a good place to eat across the street. The price was VERY reasonable !!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
ashleyq2201, Manager at Briarwood Motor Inn, responded to this review, 20 July 2015
Briarwood is under new management and ownership and we are working on updates, Hope you come stay with the Briarwood Motor Inn again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

My first impression of room wasn't bad but cost for room way too high. We picked this motor inn because they said they were dog friendly and on website their wasn't an extra fee for dogs. We got our credit card bill today and their was an extra charge for bringing our dog..... $100.00. I can understand if their was damage caused by our dog but their wasn't. If we didn't bring the dog with us when we left the room she was put in a crate until we got back.
I called to have them explain the charges and they stated that we never informed them we were bringing our dog and we were not in a pet friendly room. When I made the reservation I did inform them we were bringing our dog and had about a 15 min conversation about my dog and how they liked boston terriers. So when talking to them about the bill they informed me it was my fault I was in a room that wasn't pet friendly....hmmm I calledbto make a reservation for a room they choose the room for me..how is that my fault. They also stated that if we haad mentioned taking our dog they would have written it down when we made our reservation..that isn't my fault they don't know how to do their paper work correctly. Customer service is horrible and who ever I. Talked to on the phone started yelling and swear ing at me.
I have been to a lot of hotel and have never once given a bad review but this time I felt a need for it...oh one more thing they also stated they were going to put me on a list for other hotels so they will not rent a room to me....omg just don't stay their and you will not have to worry about this hassel I have to go through with them.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank jewelzriley
I am very sorry about your bad experience with Briarwood Motor Inn, but would like to let you know it is now are under new management and ownership. We would like very much if you came and gave Briarwood another chance. Again I am sorry about your bad experience.

Travellers are raving about these Lincoln hotels

Livermore Falls, Maine
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

I would say this was your average economy motel at best. I'd stay there in a bind but there is a much better choice in Lincoln. The rooms obviously haven't been updated in a long time. The beds are okay but nothing I would buy.

Room Tip: Down the road at a competitor
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Roger M
Madawaska
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

We had to stay in Lincoln for medical appointments. We were taken back by the looks of the room, shag rug, brown/orange decor, tattered shades and no hair dryer. All this for the price of a room that would get you so much more. We had little choice and had it not been winter, I think my spouse would have slept in the car. As it seemed to be busy, I would think we were not the only ones in this situation. There must be a way to upgrade this place. I would actually return to lincoln for shopping and Gilmore's restaurant, if they did an upgrade.

Room Tip: try to stay in other areas, even if it means traveling to Bangor.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Rejeannern
ashleyq2201, Manager at Briarwood Motor Inn, responded to this review, 25 July 2015
Briarwood Motor Inn is under new management and working on upgrades as we speak, I would like to invite you back in the hopes you could give us some insight on what else you would like to see changed.
Dover, New Hampshire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013

We stayed here recently and it is what you'd expect. It's an older motel(as most motels are) but is was clean and suited our needs very well. I thought the price was fair for a weekend. Manager was very helpful and friendly, she put us upstairs as it might be quieter and had a view of our parked snowmobile trailer. Snowmobile trail was right across the street as was a very decent family restaurant that also had a bar and plenty of TV's. We'd go back if we're planning to ride in that area again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Vermont
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

A little overpriced for what it is. An older motel that could use some renovations, but for an overnight it was okay, not many choices in Lincoln. We have stayed there before. The room was clean, although I didn't care for the smell. It is "pet friendly" & only a $10 charge per stay. They have a website, but you have to call to make a reservation.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Bangor, Maine, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2012

All I can say about this hotel is that the cleanliness situation is less than moderate.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincoln
Whitetail Inn
#1 of 5 in Millinocket
Lincoln House Motel
Lincoln House Motel
#3 of 3 in Lincoln

Been to Briarwood Motor Inn? Share your experiences!