We stayed in the Hopper cottage, loved every minute, left there and went to Bar Harbour, I wanted to go back . The cottage was clean and crisp looking , nicely stocked with everything you would want.
The staff, views, breakfast, grounds, rooms are all top notch. Daina the owner does a wonderful job, she has left nothing undone. When you leave your room for breakfast or dinner, come back the room has been cleaned and picked up. We did not even see them go in or out. Nice touch. Staff does make you feel like family. The views are beautiful, loved taking pictures of the sunrise , that we could see from our bed. Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover our romantic mid-coast Maine lodging offering a secluded waterfront hideaway with breathtaking waterviews, minutes from nearby Camden. Relax in comfortable rooms and romantic cottages at our Camden bed & breakfast, with private decks, fireplaces,AC, flat-screen TVs & Wi-Fi. Enjoy the delicious gourmet breakfast, book a soothing in-room or spa massage, or relax by the water with the best view of any Camden, ME hotel. Experience the Inn at Sunrise Point, a Select Registry luxury Maine bed and breakfast with unforgettable service and a beautiful natural setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Inn at Sunrise Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Sunrise Point Hotel Lincolnville
- Inn At Sunrise Point Maine/Lincolnville