From the time you arrive and are greeted by Daina or one of her staff to the minute you leave, you experience the hospitality of those who truly want you to relax and enjoy yourself. We have stayed in the Hopper Cottage our first trip, but have come to love - and I mean love- the privacy and closeness to the water of the Lane Cottage. All of the accommodations have small refrigerators that are stocked with water and soda. There is an honor bar in the main building, along with DVD's for your viewing pleasure. The Lane Cottage boasts of a new bathroom that is really one of my favorites of all my travels. I know that rooms are important, but bathrooms are also and this one allows you to spread out your toiletries and is just gorgeous. The Lane Cottage is on the edge of the property and you have spectacular views of the ocean. It is very very calm and peaceful. All rooms are well kept and extremely clean.
Morning breakfast is in the main house and is always a treat. They offer savory dishes one day and sweet the next. If one or the other is not what you would like, Daina or Brad will be most happy to fix you something else. There is also yogurt, breakfast muffins and bread and cereal each morning. You also are provided with a fruit dish as your first course and the juice of your choice in a chilled glass.
Throughout the day there is coffee and tea available and then cookies and cake, along with chex mix and mixed nuts in the afternoon.
My husband comments that I sleep best at the Inn at Sunrise Point. I guess that's because Daina and her staff offer you a peaceful sanctuary. If you prefer something instead of solitude during the day down the road in either direction are great dining options and shopping. There are also hiking trails and other outdoor activities that they will set up for you during the day.
Hats off to Daina who has made the Inn much more than just a place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover our romantic mid-coast Maine lodging offering a secluded waterfront hideaway with breathtaking waterviews, minutes from nearby Camden. Relax in comfortable rooms and romantic cottages at our Camden bed & breakfast, with private decks, fireplaces,AC, flat-screen TVs & Wi-Fi. Enjoy the delicious gourmet breakfast, book a soothing in-room or spa massage, or relax by the water with the best view of any Camden, ME hotel. Experience the Inn at Sunrise Point, a Select Registry and 4-Diamond luxury Maine bed and breakfast with unforgettable service and a beautiful natural setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Inn at Sunrise Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Sunrise Point Hotel Lincolnville
- Inn At Sunrise Point Maine/Lincolnville