My friend and I were driving through Maine and we needed a place to spend the night. We stopped and Christine welcomed us. We planned only to spend 1 night but Christine told us all the things we could do near Lincolnville so we decided to stay for 2 nights. We walked up Mt.Battie, walked to a lighthouse and took a sail boat ride.it was really great. The breakfast was good all homemade a little variety would have been better.Ed and Christine work very hard to make this a pleasant place to stay.The only complaint we had was the smell from the Eco cleaning products they use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mount Battie overlooks Penobscot Bay just north of Camden, Maine. Rooms are immaculate, cleaned with organic cleaners and carefully decorated and furnished and can accommodate a variety of guest needs. Sleeping configurations are: one king, one queen, two doubles and two queens with pullout. For larger parties, there is a two bedroom, two bath suite that sleeps five. In-room refrigerator, coffee/tea, free Wi-Fi, chocolates, phone, color cable TV. The grounds contain a nature walking trail, gazebo with living room furniture & candles at night, fire-pit deck with benches & B-B-Q, Pergola with dining table & chairs all softly lit at night time. Centrally located near the beach, boat dock, hiking trails, scenic overlook, winery, lighthouses, shopping, museums, opera house & ferry to nearby islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mount Battie Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Battie Hotel Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Motel Maine/Lincolnville