We enjoyed our 2 night stay here and wish we could have stayed in the Camden area longer! Christine & Ed, the owners of Mt. Battie Motel, are great guides for all there is to do. They have many connections with area businesses/attractions with discounts at some. Their motel is clean, the breakfast is delicious and they truly make you feel like an honored guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mount Battie overlooks Penobscot Bay just north of Camden, Maine. Rooms are immaculate and carefully decorated and furnished and can accommodate a variety of guest needs. Sleeping configurations are: one king, one queen, two doubles and two queens with pullout. For larger parties, there is a two bedroom, two bath suite that sleeps five. In-room refridgerator, coffee/tea, data port, phone color cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Mount Battie Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Battie Hotel Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Motel Maine/Lincolnville