We thoroughly enjoyed our last night in Maine at Mt Battie! Ed and Christine went out of their way to make us feel very welcome! From the location, to the home baked sweet breads, (my weakness), we felt right at home! The room was exceptionally clean. Our hostess' attention to small details in our room and surroundings, helped make our stay very comfortable. We were able to enjoy the gazebo in back of the motel, as it was raining, and the candles, and comfortable seating added to the experience. The gazebo was located next to the woods, which made it even more enjoyable. Christine has thought of every amenity to make her guests feel at home! She even offered us stemware for wine! They have a knack for bringing people together. (ask Ed, he has some stories to tell) It was our favorite place to stay by far!
More thoughts on the breakfast...absolutely delicious! She must have gotten up in the wee hours just to bake all the wonderful sweetbreads! And she doesn't even use sugar! She welcomes each guest as they come in for breakfast with a smile. I loved this place! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mount Battie overlooks Penobscot Bay just north of Camden, Maine. Rooms are immaculate, cleaned with organic cleaners and carefully decorated and furnished and can accommodate a variety of guest needs. Sleeping configurations are: one king, one queen, two doubles and two queens with pullout. For larger parties, there is a two bedroom, two bath suite that sleeps five. In-room refrigerator, coffee/tea, free Wi-Fi, chocolates, phone, color cable TV. The grounds contain a nature walking trail, gazebo with living room furniture & candles at night, fire-pit deck with benches & B-B-Q, Pergola with dining table & chairs all softly lit at night time. Centrally located near the beach, boat dock, hiking trails, scenic overlook, winery, lighthouses, shopping, museums, opera house & ferry to nearby islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mount Battie Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Battie Hotel Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Motel Maine/Lincolnville