We were browsing the coast of Maine, without knowing exactly were we would sleep the next night...when reviewing place with avaibility, we found the Mount Battie. It was a different experience at the moment we enter the reception. The owners we're passionate about their place and insisted to show us the rooms. It was love at first sight! The rooms were spacious, decorated just like a New England home and very comfortable.
Also, the owners spent time with us to present every possible attraction in the region, explaining the menus of the restaurants in the area and proposing to make the arrangements for us.
The view form the room was nice and the night very quiet.
The included homemade breakfast was simply delicious. The owners even offered us to take some of the succulent blueberry cake with us for the road!
If you happened to pass by Lincolnville, I strongly suggest a stop at this Motel that is a good combination of B&B level of service with the intimacy of a motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mount Battie overlooks Penobscot Bay just north of Camden, Maine. Rooms are immaculate and carefully decorated and furnished and can accommodate a variety of guest needs. Sleeping configurations are: one king, one queen, two doubles and two queens with pullout. For larger parties, there is a two bedroom, two bath suite that sleeps five. In-room refridgerator, coffee/tea, data port, phone color cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mount Battie Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Battie Hotel Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Motel Maine/Lincolnville