My husband and I spent a couple nights R &R. Rooms were large and comfortable, with a wondeful view of the ocean. The gardens and grounds were beautiful with a lovely pool, hot pool, towels and showers nearby. Breakfast was varied with a healthy choice. Communial rooms in the hotel were comfortable with free wifi. You did have to drive to Camden or Lincolnville for lunch and dinner. Would recommend to stay in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the Western shore of picturesque Penobscot Bay, The Inn at Ocean's Edge is a serene retreat ideally located within minutes of Camden Village with its quaint shops and bustling harbor, Belfast with its vibrant artist colony, and Lincolnville with its sandy beach and ferry to Islesboro. Featuring stunning views of Penobscot Bay and an oceanview Infinity pool & spa, the Inn At Ocean's Edge is perfect for romantic getaways and as a stop-over on your way to Maine's northern destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Inn at Ocean's Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Ocean`s Edge Hotel Lincolnville
- Hotel At Oceans Edge
- At Oceans Edge Lincolnville
- Inn At Ocean's Edge Maine/Lincolnville