My boyfriend booked this property as all the hotels closer to Rockport were booked for Lobster Festival. What a pleasant surprise. After a 10 hour drive, it was welcoming to be greeted warmly by the reception lady which we later learned was the owner. The property was well maintained. The room was clean and had a microwave and fridge. They also offer free long distance to Canada and US (which was beneficial as we experienced a family emergency and keeping in contact was easy). I inquired about a particular location and she quickly went online to assist. Would recommend it. I noticed a comment about limited hot water. I thought the same thing but if i read the notice on the desk which stated to run it a few minutes, the issue was quickly resolved. I would only suggest, keeping this notice on the bed to read. Definitely recommend the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just west of the Augusta line, we are two, small, locally owned and operated motels with all the amenities of a large one. Innkeepers, Sheila and Kent, have worked tirelessly to make each and every guestroom unique, comfortable and full of amenities that they themselves would like to find while they are traveling. You won't find "cookie cutter" guestrooms here, all guestrooms are decorated differently, so if you don't like the style of one, we are sure we'll find one you love! When you visit, you must take a dip in the new inground, salt water, heated pool, located at the Fairway, just one mile from the Scandinavian Inn ! It is fabulous! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Axell's Scandinavian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Axells Scandinavian Hotel
- Axells Scandinavian Motel
- Axell's Scandinavian Inn Manchester