We stopped at the Scandinavian Inn on our way back home from a vacation in New England. We were very pleasantly surprised! The room was spacious enough... we had a partial kitchen for a quick fix before bed time. We had a brand new King size bed! the room was very clean... air conditioned...Satellite TV....VI FI was free and working well, long distance calls from our room were free... and the price was right...We intend to consider staying there again on our way to our annual one week vacation to the Berkshire in Ma.... I would greatly recommend it as a super place to overnight travelling the 95 north or south!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just west of the Augusta line, we are two, small, locally owned and operated motels with all the amenities of a large one. Innkeepers, Sheila and Kent, have worked tirelessly to make each and every guestroom unique, comfortable and full of amenities that they themselves would like to find while they are traveling. You won't find "cookie cutter" guestrooms here, all guestrooms are decorated differently, so if you don't like the style of one, we are sure we'll find one you love! When you visit, you must take a dip in the new inground, salt water, heated pool, located at the Fairway, just one mile from the Scandinavian Inn ! It is fabulous! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Axell's Scandinavian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Axells Scandinavian Hotel
- Axells Scandinavian Motel
- Axell's Scandinavian Inn Manchester