“Not bad, very friendly”

Pizza Stone
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Wasn't the best pizza we ever had, but not bad. We ordered the loaded pizza. I would have liked thicker crust (didn't know they offered several styles until later). They were quick and very friendly. We did take-out so I can't comment on the sit-down part.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

It was OK. Nothing special. Did not like the way the owner spoke to his help i front of the customers. Very surprised he has any help at all. I I treated my help that way I would be working alone.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

This pizza is excellent! The pricing is average, however the pizza is much better than any of the other local area pizza establishments. The crust is remarkable & the toppings are very good! Another great aspect about this small & modest restaurant is that it is conveniently located & snowmobile accessible! I Highly recommend The Pizza Stone!

Reviewed 9 December 2012

It's nice to have a local pizza shop that services gluten free food. My husband has a gluten allergy but I don't and I still get the gluten free pizza because it is so delicious.

Reviewed 11 September 2012

The pizza is great and now the pork sandwich is incredible! Absolutely incredible! I have had hundreds of different types and varieties and now the search is over. This place is very consistant and priced right.Try it and you will want to tell someone also.