Stay here for work perodically for two reasons only: location and cheap. Have learned to bring sleeping bag I don't care about and sleep in that on top of bedding. Shower use not recommended. Must like cats, as they are everywhere. Last time, my partner from work and I had to be careful not to let a pregnant cat into the rooms, because it was well below 0 out and she was definitely looking for a warm(ish) place to have those kittens. If the 44 North resturant ever closes then the last reason for us to stay here will be gone (but that's another review). As for other "reviewers" giving this place a thumbs up, they are either owner sockpuppets or typical low-rent, sledneck Mainahs like the Beans of Egypt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are now a non smoking property. All of our rooms have been renovated as of April 2014 to better serve our customers. We boast a waterfront view from every room. Our spacious rooms are comfortably furnished and equipped with mini fridge, microwave, coffee makers, 32" LED tv's, and free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Red Barn Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Barn Restaurant And Motel
- Red Barn Restaurant Hotel Milbridge