“Perfect in Every Way”
other travellers have booked this property
Terrace
Swimming pool Panoramic view of the house
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Swimming pool
Panoramic view of the house
Front of the villa
La Pergola
Kitchen
Kitchen
Rocca Sinibalda and the castle
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Roslyn_Sh...
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect in Every Way”
Reviewed 31 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

I cannot recommend this house more highly. It is perfect in every way. The owner has thought of everything to make your stay comfortable. We have been here for ten days. We don't want to leave and we plan to book it again next year.

As I write this I am sitting in the dining room, looking out across rolling hills with my toddler fast asleep after a wonderful morning splashing in the pool and my husband satisfied after a day in Rome yesterday.

The house is large, cool despite the heat outside and very comfortable. The surrounds are tranquil and quiet. Your can drive to a small Tabacchi 2 minutes away for coffee and cornetti in the morning of for daily supplies. Or you can drive into Rieti (15-20 mins) for town comforts, restaurants, supermarkets etc.

We have also gone to Rome for the day twice. It takes 1 hour 20 mins to get to the Villa Borghese carpark which is perfectly situated as the starting point for a day of sight-seeing.

Come here if you want a break from the hustle and bustle of life. We have been with extended family members of all ages and we've all loved it.

Ros Shaw

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool!
Liked least: There is nothing we haven't loved
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
14 Aug 2012
I am very happy about your judgement...Casa del Mandorlo is a part of me and I love it too!

I sincerely hope you will come next year!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing