“quiet peaceful cottage in the woods.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mwano
rocky river, ohio
“quiet peaceful cottage in the woods.”
Reviewed 21 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Super clean comfortable and roomy cottage tucked privately into the woods off of a shared driveway. The cottage was roomier than it looked in the photos and had everything we needed for our stay. The owners (who are very pleasant) live down the shared driveway and they did inquire when we had family members visit us and stay overnight one night, but I feel that was within their right to do. Just helpful to know since some people like complete privacy. The cottage is obviously well cared for and you can tell they take great pride in the property and the cottage. I would recommend and stay again when we visit.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ohio
Reviewed 31 March 2014 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:

Reviewed 22 May 2013 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing