“Awesome!”

Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$7 - US$34
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Description: A small local family owned business featuring Maine favorites and elevated pub fare. We're famous for our variety of 1/3 lb, fresh, tail knuckle and claw, Maine Lobster Rolls, but if seafood isn't you're thing, we've got amazing 1/2 lb Angus Burgers, Jumbo Wings, 24 Draft Beers, a full bar, and plenty more! Most of our seating is booth style (6ppl) seating, so larger parties beware, you may have to sit separately, unless, weather permitting, we have our outdoor patio available where we have larger tables. Join us for our weekly trivia game on Wednesday nights (8pm during summer, 7pm the rest of the year) and you're sure to win great prizes like movie tickets, beer swag, gift certificates and more! Stay tuned to our Facebook Page for up-to-date specials and events.
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Not easy to see off the road but worth turning around for! The clam chowder was exceptional. My husband said it's better than Captain Parker's on the Cape! Definitely a contender. I had the lemon lobster roll. Lots of tender lobster, a touch of mayo and the zing of lemon. Delicious! My husband had the scallop and bacon burger and said it was excellent. Service was great too! We'll definitely be back. A new favorite in the area!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Japruzze

Whitefield, New Hampshire
“Made my day.”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We spent the day enjoying the sights at Long Lake. Wanted some good seafood and checked out TripAdvisor. I had the best lobster and steamers combo. My husband had the bacon-wrapped scallops. Excellent. Great service, too. We'll be back.

• Visited July 2014
Portland, Maine
“Perfect place for good food and fun”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

This is not a fancy place but it is clean and bright and fun. The seafood is unpretentious and fresh and prepared perfectly. I LOVE the lobster roll choices. I am a traditionalist with lobster but I love the playfulness in this menu...The lobster roll with drawn butter and the lemon pepper one are fabulous...not fancy just plain yummy! They have a scallop burger that is crazy good...scallops cooked perfectly and plentiful. Trivia night is so fun! My only complaints. ..average margarita and service a bit slow. Didn't mind at all once I ate the food!

Yarmouthport
“Good food”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

It is hard to find a decent restaurant in this area ( in our opinion) after spending the last 20 years vacationing in a camp at the lake. This is a new try for us. A good dinner with good food and okay pricing. Not a bargain but good for a sit down meal in an area without much fine dining. Had regular size lobster roll. Plenty of meat and not buried in mayo. Both husband and daughter had Caesar salads, one with grilled shrimp, one with lobster meat. Both were satisfied. I feel there could have been more shrimp, but there was plenty of lobster on the other salad. Good service. We were put at table by the swinging door from inside, which took away from the experience of dining on their very nice deck.We will return in the future, it is a nice alternative to cooking at the lake camp

• Visited June 2014
maine
“Great Service and Food!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

It was Father's Day Weekend/Naples Blues Festival and upon arrival we chose to eat away from the Causeway about a mile to the Galley. We've eaten here before and pretty much planned on just getting eating out of the way before listening to music. there was also a blues band playing outside on the deck, but if you wanted quiet the dining room where we ate was available. Ordered a fresh haddock sandwich and sea salt fries. Well worth the 9.00 (sea salt fries 2.00 extra each). Thick chunky haddock that split out between the bulky roll w/ lettuce and tomato. Oh So Good!!!!. And I must mention that the Bloody Mary I had was the best BM I've had in years! Our waitress was energetic and thoughtful and SHE made the Bloody Mary! My only hope is that the consistency will be there. I know we're going back for the Sandwiches!

• Visited June 2014