“Kids Enjoy”

Merced's On Brandy Pond, Inc.
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: You can find information about this restaurant on Urbanspoon.com.
Naples, Maine
“Kids Enjoy”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My husband and I come into Merceds at least a few times a month when we are int own at our friends camp. Even though the owner isn't that all friendly to the kids when we come in and arrive, and the bartender that has been there since they opened always gives us dirty looks when we walk in and talks to the waitstaff rudely, our kids seem to like coming. We typically end up sitting upstairs in the dining area there. The food is great, sometimes small portions but always good, but for us, what makes the trip to Merceds is the service we always get from our waiter. Once we get past the un friendly welcome, we always have a great time with our waiter. He is friendly and he sits down and talks to our children ( and even one time, brought them extra cherries for their sodas.) No matter now busy it is, he always makes time to come talk to us and talk to our kids. Our kids absolutely love him and for that we actually get to enjoy our dinner on our nights out without the kids bothering us. So if you can get past the not so welcoming hostess and the bartender who gives you dirty looks, go upstairs and have a great time.

Gastonia, North Carolina
“Go find Merced's worth the drive”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

While visiting friends in Raymond Maine we were told we had to go to Merced's, actually we ended up there 2 nights in a row. Sitting outside on a breezy July evening on vacation can't make life much better. Food was great, staff excellent. If you are alone, the bar tender is great, enjoy a game on tv while eatting great food.

1 Thank meggie0214
Boston, Massachusetts
“Worst lobster roll!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

After waiting 15 minutes to even get someone to come to our table we decided since we're in Maine let's get a lobster roll since Maine has great lobsters. After 45 minutes we got our lunch & I had 4 tiny claws in between a bun. I was extremely disappointed especially paying $15.00. Not only was it lacking leat it tasted terrible!! I would never recommend this place based on food and service!

2 Thank lrrdm
Haverhill, Massachusetts
“Nice place and good food”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My husband, our 7 yr old daughter and I spent the weekend with friends at their lake house nearby. They suggested Merced's for dinner b/c they had been several times and really enjoyed it. We all really enjoyed our food and the atmosphere. The service was good and our server was attentive. Some of us ordered apps or salads first. We were all very happy with the pacing of the food coming to the table. (I hate it when I have a salad or soup served and before I can get half way thru, here comes my entree). We all ordered something different and we were all pleased with what we ate. The only small hiccup was my husband's steak. He ordered med-rare and the one he was served was extremely well done.The waitress apologized and he got another steak cooked perfectly in pretty quick turnaround. Excellent lobster stew and seafood cake!

Montclair, New Jersey
“Good food good location”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Large menu, good seafood, reasonably priced. The restaurants staff was very friendly with good recommendations. I was seated promptly and service was good.

Visited July 2014