“Great Place for the Family”

Steamboat Landing Mini Golf
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Place for the Family”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

My 15-year old and 11-year grandsons and I had a great experience. The cost was very reasonable and it was obvious that the owner took great pride in course. Everything was in top shape. The course was challenging but fun. As a golfer, I was able to break par, while my grandsons were 20 strokes higher, but had lots of laughs. The owner was terrific. We asked about restaurants in the area and he even called to make sure his favorite was open. There is a gum ball machine and if you get a white one, you get a free game. The owner was genuine in wishing the boys would get a white one, which one did. I wanted to play again (only $2 for a second round), but the boys were ready for lunch. We took the advice of the other review and put on bug spray and had no problem. All in all, a very pleasant hour or so.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Peter M

Belmont, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Some much fun”
Reviewed 9 March 2013

This mini golf place has been a routine visiting place for my family and I. Highly recommended, for some fun activity to do, definitely bring bug spray, the owners have bug zappers and lights but spraying yourself doesn't hurt.

Visited July 2012