“Good times”

Steamboat Landing Mini Golf
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This mini-golf destination has been a family ritual every summer for at least the last 15 years. It is a favorite visiting place for my family and I in the Sebago Lake area, an easy find about 1 minute north of the Naples Country Club. This fun course offers challenges for all ages, like the Lobster Trap, Windmill and Maine Tolls. You used to get a free game if you scored a hole in one on the 18th hole, but they don't offer this anymore. Bummer!

Entry costs $6 per person, $2 for any additional play after... so it wont break the bank. We will always be going back year after year.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

We stopped here on an unseasonably warm day in late July, and had great fun. Nestled in the woods, this is a charming little mini golf course. The holes were somewhat challenging, so it was good for the 6 and 8 year old kids. Many are fun, unique takes on local Maine themes.

3  Thank oQUOIN
Reviewed 9 July 2013

My 15-year old and 11-year grandsons and I had a great experience. The cost was very reasonable and it was obvious that the owner took great pride in course. Everything was in top shape. The course was challenging but fun. As a golfer, I was able to break par, while my grandsons were 20 strokes higher, but had lots of laughs. The owner was terrific. We asked about restaurants in the area and he even called to make sure his favorite was open. There is a gum ball machine and if you get a white one, you get a free game. The owner was genuine in wishing the boys would get a white one, which one did. I wanted to play again (only $2 for a second round), but the boys were ready for lunch. We took the advice of the other review and put on bug spray and had no problem. All in all, a very pleasant hour or so.

1  Thank Peter M
Reviewed 9 March 2013

This mini golf place has been a routine visiting place for my family and I. Highly recommended, for some fun activity to do, definitely bring bug spray, the owners have bug zappers and lights but spraying yourself doesn't hurt.