“Slow service, mediocre food.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
East Wakefield, New Hampshire
“Slow service, mediocre food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Three of us went for lunch well after the "rush" period . Took a while before a waitress came to the table. Then we waited quite a long time again for our food. I ordered the sweet potato fries instead of regular French fries. You would have thought that for $2 extra, I would have had more than a dozen or so fries. The hamburger was good and cooked right, but small. I found the waitstaff to be inattentive and not at all friendly. I would not recommend and will try somewhere else the next time I'm in the area. Wished I had read reviews on Tripadvisor before I went there.

• Visited August 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

rhode island
“dont waste your time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

How do you screw up a hamburger? Let me count the ways. Do not overcook a burger that was ordered medium. Do not forget to put the salsa on the salsa burger. Actually make the hamburger big enough to fill you up. Do not overcook the fries,do not charger 13 bucks for it and make your customer wait 45 minutes for it! There are several restaurants in this beautiful area. Go to one of those!

• Visited August 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Slow service, average food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Although the outdoor seating offered wonderful views the service was VERY slow. The outside deck was small and cramped. I had an ear shot of all the conversations around me. The food was average, nothing to rave about. I think I will ttry some other restaurant next time I am in the area.

Visited August 2014
“Horrible service, decent food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We had lunch there today, and the service was horrible. Very slow, we had to ask for utensils and napkins, and when several minutes went by we had to go ask again. The floor was disgusting and they were very slow to clear emptied tables. There were not many patrons there at that time, but plenty of staff sitting around doing nothing. Lobster rolls were good though.

Boston, Massachusetts
“had breakfast here more times than should have”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

service was good and the food also was good. some of the staff seem a little "spacey" (not in a bad way, more in a "I'm new here" way which one waitress actually told us she was) so I'm surprised by the bad experience that Respter2 mentioned. but as usual (and unfortunately) your mileage may vary.
anyway, last week I took a vacation in ME and this was the first place we went upon arrival for breakfast/brunch whatever you want to call it. Sitting was brisk, tables are always available inside or outside (althought there's only 4 tables outside and I did see them all occupied at certain times) and the view is just unbeatable. if you are lucky enough to have a boat (or rent one) they have a couple of spaces for you to park it and just walk up to the restaurant for food and/or drinks.
Met some nice folks (locals and other tourists) while eating and had good food and drinks. They have a big plate with lobster, fish and mussels (I forget the name of it) that was very good, and so was the haddock and the steak tips.
Decent list of beers on draft and bottle, good prices for both food and drinks, very friendly staff (all times that we went there they were very accommodating towards my very active 2 yr old and always had a smile on their face) and as I said, my entire family can say that we were very satisfied with the service, the food and the prices. I definitely will visit this place whenever I'm around Naples again.

• Visited July 2014