We recently attended a family wedding that was held with the backdrop of an ocean cove. The grounds were exquisite. There was an abundance of food selections from the pre-wedding appetizers to the dinner to the sundaes that replaced the traditional wedding cake. Though the bride and groom made the selections, the food that was prepared by this Inn was indescribably delicious! You can't beat crabmeat mini sandwiches for appetizers and watermelon margaritas! Everything was so very well organized, perhaps because weddings are frequently held here. Our compliments to the chef and the staff who made things look so easy and kept the atmosphere so very relaxed. The BEST roasted vegetables we have ever eaten at a restaurant and they were perfectly served.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frommer's Travel Guide said, "It's hard to convey the magnificence of the ocean views, maybe the best of any Inn's in Maine." The open sea, rocky cliffs and thick forest create an enchanting setting for the historic Newagen Seaside Inn, poised on the tip of Southport Island in the heart of Maine's famed Boothbay Harbor region. Make some memories at the newly restored, yet always historic, Newagen Seaside Inn, at the edge of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Newagen Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newagen Seaside Hotel Newagen
- Newagen Seaside Inn Maine