Located on the tip of Southport Island, Maine, this little gem is quiet, off of the "beaten" path, and picturesque! An associate and I stayed in the Christmas Cove suite. It had quite the spacious living room and a lovely and comfortable king sized bed in the bedroom. Despite having NO TELEVISION in the suite, we were pleased with the sunset views, cleanliness, and somewhat comfortable pull out bed in the sofa. The basics were there. Plenty of hot water, great water pressure, soft sheets, plenty of shampoos and such, and of course a coffee maker and refrigerator. We needed a quiet 2 nights with sounds of the ocean (in the distance) and PLENTY of space to explore, walk, read, and sit and get lost in the views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frommer's Travel Guide said, "It's hard to convey the magnificence of the ocean views, maybe the best of any Inn's in Maine." The open sea, rocky cliffs and thick forest create an enchanting setting for the historic Newagen Seaside Inn, poised on the tip of Southport Island in the heart of Maine's famed Boothbay Harbor region. Make some memories at the newly restored, yet always historic, Newagen Seaside Inn, at the edge of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Priceline, HRS and Agoda so you can book your Newagen Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newagen Seaside Hotel Newagen
- Newagen Seaside Inn Maine