This hotel was so charming and comfortable and the staff was very accomodating. It is on the tip of Boothbay with breathtaking views of the ocean and the bay and wonderfully fresh air. It is self contained with two restaurants with good food. The hotel provides everything you could want: bikes, hot tub, pool, shuffleboard, etc. There was a "fireside speaker" one night with a program on Rachael Carson who had lived in the area. It is a Historical Hotel with smaller but comfortable rooms. We would recommend this experience highly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frommer's Travel Guide said, "It's hard to convey the magnificence of the ocean views, maybe the best of any Inn's in Maine." The open sea, rocky cliffs and thick forest create an enchanting setting for the historic Newagen Seaside Inn, poised on the tip of Southport Island in the heart of Maine's famed Boothbay Harbor region. Make some memories at the newly restored, yet always historic, Newagen Seaside Inn, at the edge of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Newagen Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newagen Seaside Hotel Newagen
- Newagen Seaside Inn Maine