My sister and I went to Maine for a much needed get away a few weeks ago. She had stayed at this inn before and said it was her favorite. I can see why!
Because it wasn't yet full summer swing, they were gracious enough to upgrade us to one of the new suites. It was beautiful and had a wonderful view.
We wound up eating in the hotel both nights because we were just so impressed with the service, food and staff we didn't want to try anywhere else.
I had a terrific marrinated lobster dish the first night and my steak was cooked to perfection the second. Not to mention the delicious bananas foster made for us by the resturaunt manager.
Everyone there wanted to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. I have been to a lot of B&B's and Inn's over the last 10 years and by far this was the best!
Thanks to all the staff for making our getaway even better then we had hoped!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frommer's Travel Guide said, "It's hard to convey the magnificence of the ocean views, maybe the best of any Inn's in Maine." The open sea, rocky cliffs and thick forest create an enchanting setting for the historic Newagen Seaside Inn, poised on the tip of Southport Island in the heart of Maine's famed Boothbay Harbor region. Make some memories at the newly restored, yet always historic, Newagen Seaside Inn, at the edge of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Newagen Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newagen Seaside Hotel Newagen
- Newagen Seaside Inn Maine