“A Wonderful Visit!!”
Review of Mill Pond Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nobleboro
Mill Pond Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Nobleboro B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 July 2014

By all accounts, do not miss this! As a repeat visitor, once again, I enjoyed my stay. As you might expect, Sherry & Bobby treat you like family & welcome you into their Inn . The Inn is very relaxing & positioned in a most idyllic setting offering warm & cozy rooms. The music is awesome which always compliments an engaging & fun conversation on the deck. I would suggest, however, that this is definitely for adults. Whether you want to sit on the dock overlooking the pond reading, enjoy a canoe or paddle boat ride, take a swim, or nap in the hammock, this is where you can go and thoroughly enjoy yourself! The surrounding area, coastline, wonderful restaurants, shops nearby & many outdoor activities are well worth pursuing. Enjoy your visit - you will not be disappointed!!!

Room Tip: The Eagle's Nest, the Wentworth & Pond View overlook the pond!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had heard about the Mill Pond Inn from a family member, who had been twice previously and raved about their experience both times. What an absolute treat to experience firsthand the beauty of the location and the charm of the hosts. A peaceful, idyllic setting on the pond that is perfect for reading a book in the sun. The hospitality of the owners is above and beyond. Bobby and Sherry are perfect hosts. I not only enjoyed the delicious breakfasts, but also the selection of music each day.... Big band to James Taylor to mamas and the papas. Definitely not a place for young children, but a wonderful place for adults to sit and relax in a beautiful natural setting. Great restaurants nearby in Damariscotta! Absolutely enjoyed my visit and plan to go back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I'm not particularly a fan of B&Bs but this one stands out head and shoulders above others I have stayed in. The owners were so warm and welcoming but without pushing themselves or their ideas. I felt comfortable, welcomed and not put upon. They had great recommendations for activities, and a beautiful set up. Exquisite pond, beautiful garden, easy access to canoes and paddles. it truly felt like a home away from home. the room was homey and well appointed. I would definitely recommend this to others who would like to enjoy Maine and are not looking for a sterile environment. My husband and I particularly enjoyed sitting on the porch, overlooking the pond, and relaxing.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NAD_Newton
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed at the Mill Pond Inn for a holiday weekend, at a friend's recommendation. Bobby and Sherry are remarkable hosts, with rare warmth and charm. We enjoyed dining in Damariscotta, touring the area, catching the Round Pond Independence Day parade (indescribable), and bird watching with cocktails from the dock. Our second-floor room looked out onto the lake; it was extremely peaceful. The visit reminded us of times when traveling was more a more intimate and rewarding experience than it has become today.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank movingaverage
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this B&B for a wedding. One of the owners was a bartender at the wedding, & the majority of the wedding party was staying at the Inn. Owners called the police on the wedding party for talking passed midnight on the night of the wedding. Would NOT recommend for anyone wanting to stay up and conversate passed 11pm. Very negative experience and would not stay here again. Would not recommend to anyone under 40. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank MelHouli21
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We had a wonderful weekend staying at the Mill Pond Inn. The house is nicely decorated and right on the pond in a beautiful setting. We saw a loon on the pond and orioles at the feeder while we ate breakfast. The breakfast was great (one morning was blueberry pancakes with lots of Me blueberries) and the company was very pleasant.

Room Tip: The rooms were very nice in an antique house. The suites have 2 adjoining rooms. All of the rooms...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2013

When my husband and I travel, we always try to stay in a B & B. The Mill Pond Inn is a charming place in a very picturesque setting. Our room was huge overlooking the pond and the lovely fall foliage. We were 4 in our party and discovered that Bobby knew a lot of people my husband and brother-in-law knew from around Boston, so it was one of those "what a small world" experience. He prepared a delicious breakfast for us along with some very entertaining conversation. I was also able to peek into many of the rooms and they were so well decorated and inviting. We will definitely be going back in the spring and taking more family with us the next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nobleboro
Flagship Inn
Wiscasset Woods Lodge
Wiscasset Woods Lodge
#1 of 1 in Wiscasset
Sheepscot Harbour Village Resort & Spa

Been to Mill Pond Inn? Share your experiences!