“Best time last new years! ( I'll explain) lol”
Review of Red Leaves

Red Leaves
Cuisines: Chinese
Woburn, Massachusetts
“Best time last new years! ( I'll explain) lol”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Wife and i and family ended up there due to no room at other most known places. We soooo lucked out!!!!! Our new year there was a real family moment!!!!! OMG!!! Staff was Soo nice! The food even better! You'd think Chinese on new years is made fast and bad but here they really had it all together on new years eve! A New years Eve we will never forget!

• Visited December 2013

“MSG Free & Great Food”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We visit Red Leaves several times a year. The food is great & never greasy. They work with food allergies and have vast menu. I love the egg rolls, sometimes I order 4 of them just to have to snack on, they reheat beautifully. They are mostly take out, but have a few tables to dine in. I recommend them to anyone!

“Good food and service”
Reviewed 17 September 2011

The food is very good; never greasy or over cooked. Every dish I have had is good. They will prepare the food the way YOU like it. They have take-out and casual eat-in. The service is always friendly.

1 Thank MissTricia