“Simply the Best!”

Johnsons Seafood & Steak
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Steak tips are great, seafood is cooked just right, but you can't beat the baked stuffed haddock! For years I have tried baked stuffed haddock at many other, mostly more expensive, seafood restaurants and none can compare. It's always juice and flaky, never dry. Have to say that the baked potato has been sent back for being hard so often that I now order it "soft", but that's no big deal. It's always been handled with friendly efficiency. Between the fish and potato, there's no room for anything else, including the two sides that come with it! I love this place!

1  Thank travellernomore
There are newer reviews for Johnsons Seafood & Steak

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Cute little family restaurant. Happened to be there for the fish and chips special on a Monday night. It was awesome. Best fish I have ever had - both the fish and the batter. I couldn't believe it. My husband, 2 kids, and I ate for the same price as it costs us to go to McDonalds! Service was quick and friendly. Very relaxed atmosphere. We will definitely be back.

2  Thank LoriHKilleen_TX
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Their food is always good, do notice the portions are getting smaller and the prices are increasing. Like many places now.

1  Thank deabelair
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We live close to Johnson's and really like their food, but I have to say that we often drive the extra distance to Fogarty's in South Berwick for one reason: Johnson's charges an extra $6.49 to substitute French fries for onion rings on their dinners. I have never been to another restaurant that does that. It is an excessive amount to charge for what is probably an equal cost item...

1  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I have been here several times and always order the same thing - the baked haddock is the best in the area. There is a special lunch price (slightly smaller fish serving) or the dinner price. Both come with choice of potato and a vegetable, cole slaw, cottage cheese, and other sides.

2  Thank JBFarr