“Scam” 1 of 5 bubbles

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Scam”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2012

It's obvious Kristen tucker the owner wrote the above.

I had Bella for my wedding this past August and buyer beware. They should be shut down.

Do not I repeat do not sign the contract.
They push you into it before you give your name to make a reservation.
They overcharged on everything totally 4500 plus with mandatory 700 dollars of tips.

When we contested they proceeded to call my family's home and my husband and I for months and verbally harass us even calling my husband fat.

I don't know what to say but please avoid.

Visited August 2012
5 Thank Alison C

Orono, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wedding Hair & Make-up”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2012

Melanie & Chris made me feel relaxed and beautiful for my wedding day!! They are true professionals and I felt like I was in good hands.

Chris gave me the most wonderful mini-facial & massage before getting my make-up done. It helped me stayed focused, calm and present my whole wedding day. I really underestimated how much that would positively impact my mood and state of mind....I felt GREAT ALL DAY!!

Be ready to spend some serious dough, but if you're getting married at the Asticou or close-by...they are the people to go to!!!

Visited August 2012