After enjoying a beautiful day in Acadia National Park, we decided we would stay an extra day. We wanted to get out of Bar Harbor to some place quieter. The Asticou was perfect. We had a lovely suite in one of the cottages overlooking Northeast Harbor. The room had a balcony from which we were able to watch the sunset. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant in the inn was also excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored 19th century country inn at the foot of Acadia National Park and overlooking Northeast Harbor. The beautiful Asticou Azalea Gardens are right across the street from the inn. The history of this property is truly fascinating!The inn features a restaurant and a heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Asticou Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asticou Hotel Northeast Harbor
- Asticou Resort Northeast Harbor
- Asticou Inn Maine/Northeast Harbor