The classic old house has a lot of charm. nice front porch, back, lounge. The restaurant had excellent service, and all the food came very well prepared. we had a view of the bay from our small suite - 3 windows on to paradise. But it is an old house. the elvator is tiny. and happended to be next to our room. and, the suite was nice, but the bedroom had a door goign out to the hallway, so all passersby were heard clearly. The hotel is perfectly located. we spent one day in eastern acadia (3 hour drive) and the next in the western part. Felt good and is recommended even over the drawbacks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored 19th century country inn at the foot of Acadia National Park and overlooking Northeast Harbor. The beautiful Asticou Azalea Gardens are right across the street from the inn. The history of this property is truly fascinating!The inn features a restaurant and a heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Asticou Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asticou Hotel Northeast Harbor
- Asticou Resort Northeast Harbor
- Asticou Inn Maine/Northeast Harbor