Beautiful views, go there for a drink before dinner.
It's very, uh, rustic, no, ancient, no, traditional. Yes, traditional, with wooden floors and echos.
It was clean, the staff were polite. Nothing to not like, especially in the context of the setting.
I hadn't been to Bar Harbor before and probably won't return so, maybe all the places other than Best Western are like this. But, I prefer a little more privacy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored 19th century country inn at the foot of Acadia National Park and overlooking Northeast Harbor. The beautiful Asticou Azalea Gardens are right across the street from the inn. The history of this property is truly fascinating!The inn features a restaurant and a heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Asticou Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asticou Hotel Northeast Harbor
- Asticou Resort Northeast Harbor
- Asticou Inn Maine/Northeast Harbor