I was here with a group while hiking in Acadia NP. The setting for this inn is simply superb (perfect for a wedding, I think). The village is not really within walking distance, though. On the other hand, the free LL Bean buses can take you to Bar Harbor. Food at the restaurant was great, though service was a bit slow. I would definitely return here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored 19th century country inn at the foot of Acadia National Park and overlooking Northeast Harbor. The beautiful Asticou Azalea Gardens are right across the street from the inn. The history of this property is truly fascinating!The inn features a restaurant and a heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Asticou Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asticou Hotel Northeast Harbor
- Asticou Resort Northeast Harbor
- Asticou Inn Maine/Northeast Harbor