“A waste of Money....”
Review of Inn Town Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Norway
Inn Town Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Norway
Reviewed 9 October 2011

A mistake from the start, in the week before our stay we reserved and made a deposit on two rooms, however, arrived to find one.
By chance we were given a “Used” room, from another disgruntled visitor, who left early (we should have heeded the warning.) Our stay was unforgettable and not in a good way; no heat, no hot water (in our room) paper thin walls, not kid friendly with a layer of dust over all.

Further the owner/employees were inconsiderate, rude and greedy. Don’t waste your time or money.

Room Tip: None at Inn Town Hotel.... RUN!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Anna C

Reviewed 26 August 2011

Not worth your money or time. Drive a little further, to anywhere else, and I'm sure you'll get a better place to stay. If they are AAA approved like the sign says, it was from decades ago. No discounts for AAA either.

Room Tip: Go to a different place.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ffgrizzley
Reviewed 4 July 2011

They advertise it as AAA approved and give you a discount but it isn't. Water pressure for bath and shower awful, kept making noises. Towels had holes in them. Never cleaned room or made beds. Room is in a time warp. Look's the same as it did when we stayed there eight years ago except for the water stains in ceiling. Only good thing about place is front desk woman.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank myeyeshazel
Reviewed 7 June 2011

Unfortunately there are only a few places to stay in Norway. Do not make this your choice. Maybe the missing toilet paper and dirty carpet should have given me a hint, or the missing top sheet that was discovered at 10:00pm. Or being handed the sheet to make the bed myself. Or the very loud talking on Skype or a speaker phone by the manager from 7:00-8:00am on a Sunday, only to have her act surprised when this was brought to her attention. I politely detailed my dissatisfaction, including the extra fee paid for a room with two beds due to the claim that the motel was "full" when only six to eight rooms were occupied. I asked for a refund of the cost of one room and was flatly turned down. She smirked when I mentioned that I could not write a complimentary review. Be warned - stay away!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank AllenEllen
Reviewed 21 October 2010

While on business trip in small town of Norway, ME; I ended up staying up at Inn Town Motel. I was really happy with the rooms because they were very clean and the lady who works at the office was very nice and respectful.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Sammyp_1980
Reviewed 13 October 2010

I recently reserved a room here but could not make is to i called and cancelled my room to get charged FULL price, the woman on the phone refused to let me speak to a manager and i was told they would call me back and never did. she said that they had a 24 hour cancelation ploicy that was never told to me when i made the reservation and i was also told that they would not bill my card untill i checked in. bunch of bull they are forigners and need to go back to where they came from, support americans and stay at an american owned/operated hotel even if it is a few more miles then desired.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank matthebrute
Reviewed 4 October 2010

We returned to our hotel room late at night after visiting with family. ALL of our luggage and personal items were missing from the room. We thought we'd been robbed, but the motel management had confiscated it, because it was past check out time. In any hotel I've stayed in around the world, they would simply charge your credit card for another day, never ever ever confiscate your personal belongings. My family was shocked. The next day, the same woman from management was extremely rude, nasty, self-righteous and inhospitable. This is the worst motel I've ever stayed in and I've stayed in many motels and hotels throughout the world. I'll bet they are also thieves and perverts.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank DTman52

Been to Inn Town Motel? Share your experiences!