We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oakland
The Pressey House
Ranked #1 of 1 Oakland B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Our time at The Pressey House was remarkable, and we would recommend this B&B to anyone looking to travel near Oakland or the Belgrade Lakes. The owner is gracious and welcomed us as if we were at home. She went as far as waking up at 6:00 AM with us to pack us breakfast for our trip the next day.

We stayed here for our Wedding Night, and found it romantic, homey, and extremely comfortable and clean. A truly wonderful stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Sharon W, Owner at The Pressey House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This past weekend my boyfriend and I stayed at the Pressey House, in the Loft. We loved our time spent there. We were amazed at the charm of this B&B and the friendliness of the owners, Sharon and Henry. Each morning we enjoyed waking up to a nice fire and delicious breakfast! Sharon was able to recommend a very nice restaurant (18 Below) as well as offer ideas for things to do during the day. The grounds at the Pressey House are beautiful and were the perfect place for relaxing! We enjoyed sitting on the dock and even tried paddleboarding!! Wish we could have stayed longer! I will definately be visiting again!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had a wondeful time here. The loft suite is an amazing place to wake up, and the breakfasts were excellent. The lakefront property in the backyard is a great place to spend a morning. Very likely to return!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Loved this B&B. What a great discovery. I am reluctant to promote it because I want to be sure I can always stay at The Pressey House when I am in the area. The innkeepers have created a space that is charming and cozy and rustic feeling WITHOUT making it kitschy and tacky and "fake Maine." Wonderful communal area to relax in; the room was thoughtfully stocked with all the amenities one could think of; bed was comfortable; breakfast was delicious and interesting (and NOT humungous, which too often happens in B&Bs, I think); and the view and grounds were beautiful. THANK YOU!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2013

My recent 1 month stay at The Pressey House was EXCELLENT ! Breakfast served every morning, afternoon cookies, beautiful view of the lake, and a cozy home feel. They cleaned my room every morning and left me baked goods most afternoons in my kitchen. I stayed in the loft and the Terrence suite, both are big and have everything you need. No worries here!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We had the ultimate Maine experience while staying at The Pressey House. My mother, aunt and I stayed in the loft (a converted barn) and felt like we were staying in a cabin on a lake. The view was fantastic. From the amazing food, to the beautiful decor, to the friendly service, this is a place we'll be visiting again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2013

We stayed overnight on a beautiful sunny day at this B&B. the hosts were very good and friendly.The Inn has a unique charm and the location is great. The breakfast was plentiful, though I would have preferred some lighter fare as an option. Overall it is a nice place and I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Sharon W, Owner at The Pressey House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2013

Thank you for your review. We do offer lighter dishes and I will try to inquire with our guests in the future to see if there are any requests for this option when they check in.

Been to The Pressey House? Share your experiences!