“Great Breakfast Place”
Review of The Greenery Cafe

The Greenery Cafe
Ranked #13 of 102 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Reviewed 6 September 2018

I actually made 2 visits to this place during my vacation. First, I went to the bakery with two friends had an amazing whoopie pie and peanut butter and chocolate breakfast pie. They were both amazing! Then, I went with my husband and two friends for breakfast. It was not too busy, so we were able to be seated right away. I had a lobster and cheese omelette with potatoes. It was really good. My husband had the french toast and really liked it. It is a very typical breakfast place with the addition of an excellent bakery. The prices were very reasonable. It is located about a half mile from downtown, so it is a bit of a walk.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

We decided to go to this restaurant based on reviews. Got there at 7:30 AM to beat the crowd. We were seated at a very dark corner where there wasn’t any light and it was very difficult to read the menu. Took over 20 minutes to get a waiter and coffee. About 45 minutes after we arrived we finally got our breakfast. Our over easy eggs and bacon were cold. Had to ask twice for a refill of coffee. Blueberry French toast came with cold blueberries on the side, not warm or cooked in them. So disappointing! Hubby loved the grilled muffin. Would only go back if buying a bakery item as take out.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We waited about half an hour for some eggs. They were busy, but not that busy. At last when the eggs came, they were good. Simple, honest food. They could have and should have comped SOMETHING or given us something to compensate.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Our inn keeper at our B&B recommended this restaurant. 1 word: Outstanding! I had the blueberry French toast, which was surprisingly light. Covered in a blueberry sauce there was no need for syrup. The bread was a cinnamon bread. Friends had the blueberry pancakes which were also light & delicious. What a gem!

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

We went here twice for lunch. The very berry salad is delicious and the muffins are huge - easy to share. Nice, friendly staff and great food -who could ask for more!

Been to The Greenery Cafe? Share your experiences!